The Institute of Neuroscience (ION), Center for Excellence in Brain Science and Intelligence Technology (CEBSIT, http://www.cebsit.cas.cn)， Chinese Academy of Sciences, seeks exceptional, creative scientists to join its faculty as a lab head at the Investigator or Senior Investigator level.
We encourage applications in the following areas:
· Neural development
· Sensorimotor transformation, motor control
· Sleep, consciousness, Social behavior
· Aging, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease
· Development of non-human primates animal models
· Brain atlas, bioinformatics, computational neuroscience
· Brain-computer interface (new materials, devices, chips, and algorithms)
Since its founding in 1999, ION (now named as CEBSIT) has aimed to implement the infrastructure that provides an environment for rigorous scientific pursuit, team-work and interdisciplinary collaboration, a merit-based system for promotion and funding, and a high-quality training program for graduate students and postdoctoral fellows, in order to address major problems in the frontier of brain science and brain-inspired intelligence.
Candidates must have a Ph.D. degree or equivalent training, and significant research accomplishments. Please send C.V., future research plans, a full list of publications and names and e-mail addresses of three references to Ms. HUANG Surong (email@example.com). Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the year. Successful candidates will be provided with competitive start-up, annual operating funds, salary, and housing allowance.